2-Year Transplant Anniversary - July 23rd

July 23, 2017

Today marks the 2-year anniversary of my liver transplant after a 4+ year battle with Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis (PSC) liver disease. I am most grateful to God for the quality of life that has been restored to me, renewed health and strength to do for my family and to by God’s grace live life to its fullest for many years to come in service to Him. I am thankful to my donor and to his family whom I had the privilege to meet last year for the great sacrifice they made at a time of great sorrow and loss. Thanks to all in this forum that have been a support to me across the years and others like myself battling this deadly disease called liver disease. May we count our many blessings and name them one by one to see what the Lord hath done. We have so much to be thankful for.

With A Grateful Heart,

Mark Wilson
PSC 2011 / Liver Transplant 7-23-2015

3 Likes

Congratulations Mark :cake::tada::confetti_ball:

We appreciate everything you do for our community here!

Meli, Seenie and TJ

1 Like

Awesome!! Great to hear about your good progress!

It’s hard to its already been two years.

Glad you’re still alive and vertical.

Jeff

Thanks everyone. Jeff your comment about being vertical really brought a chuckle to me. I am too that’s for sure. Beware of the effects of Prednisone Jeff. It will make you eat and eat and eat and before you know it, oh my you’ve gained 30 pounds!

Mark