Shout out to members

Hello everyone,

I want to send a message telling everyone thank you for participating in discussions. There has been a noticeable uptick in posts from new members and current ones. I love to read all the comments, although many times the topic is serious and sometimes makes me feel sad.

I realize so many of you are dealing with all sorts of difficult medical issues. PSC does not discriminate, that's for sure. Yesterday we had an elderly lady join with a new diagnosis. Two weeks ago she had never heard of PSC.

As I keep saying, we are in this struggle together. Reaching out to give a hand, a kind word, a virtual hug, a piece of advice is what makes this community tick.

Bless each and everyone of you. I love to hear from you. Post a discussion if you want to vent or have a question. I am happy to get to know everyone of you.

Stephen

Hi Steve!
Thanks for doing such an amazing job moderating!
Your warmth and sincere caring comes through with each post. You make everyone feel welcome and less alone.

PSC is a difficult journey at any age and situation.
Your commitment to stimulating discussions and creating a community is appreciated.

Ruby

Ruby, I couldn't have put it better myself.. Stephen is a real asset to Ben's Friends!

I've been out of the loop for a while but I've been reading Stephen's posts on facebook, especially on the caregivers site. There aren't many people I know who genuinely care for others the way you do Stephen... Thank you for all that you do :-)

And you're right.. we're in this struggle together. Sometimes I forget my new family here when I start pondering over how life has changed for me this year.. that too in a matter of months. Only today I was trying to reflect on the events and emotions since diagnosis whilst trying to work out where to go from here. I started to feel sad so went back to working instead! I don't know if I was in a better place before the diagnosis, feeling tired and ill, not knowing what was wrong but at least not having any other complaints or if its better knowing... Knowing why I feel the way I do, having no control over it and now completely confused about what to do.

Only time will tell I guess.

Not like me to be on a downer... But realised if I'm going to feel that way then there's no better place than this to release what's on mind.

Prayers to all you folks in the same boat. I do hope you are keeping happy and well. Look after yourselves!