Patient Registry - Please join today! Repost

Reposting from mom_to_psc_teen ('14):

To those of you who haven’t heard, or are newly diagnosed, please join the patient registry. We need each and every PSC patient to participate to help the researchers find a cure. The PSC Partners Patient Registry was established in collaboration with the National Institutes of Health (NIH) The Office of Rare Diseases Research.

You can find out more here https://pscpartners.patientcrossroads.org/ including information about how your identity and private information will be de-identified before releasing anything to researchers.

It doesn’t take long - and there are very kind people who will help you if you run into any problems.

Please take the time to help! For us and for yourself!

1 Like

I am taking part in research with Henry Ford in Detroit as a patient with PSC and UC for many years in hopes they will find help for those in the future with this awful disease.

Janieg40, That’s great. I hope they are successful in finding something soon. I am still reeling over what this means for our eight year old daughter and her recent diagnosis. Thank you for being part of the research.

take good care