When...?

I am having symptoms that I can't seem to correlate with anything or anyone else... I don't know what it could be related to, but it's STRICTLY a FEMALE problem involving bleeding. On another note, the varices in my throat are visible to my eye, and feel like they are so swollen that I could choke on a normal bite of food. I am already horribly anemic with platelets of 18,000 - 34,000, and am afraid they will explode. No, they are not banded or bound. I am on Propanolol 60mg/1x a day, and am hopeful it can be increased.
I am having some inescapable depression, and am going through this essentially alone. PSC fu*#ing SUCKS, and I have soooooooo had enough. I ask for strength to get through everything, but I find myself wondering - does that well ever run dry that I draw from? Is that why I have fallen in love with the man that is eternally positive? Yet, he is 2 hours away from me. Even the good seems to come at a price.

I am not the type to give up, and I will rally soon enough. Just swimming in my sea of tears for a while...

I think I'll go watch "Buffy the Vampire Slayer: The Series"...

wondering why they haven't banded your varices? this is life threatening if they do burst! i was puking blood 2 years ago and was taken to the hospital by ambulance and after 2 blood transfusions and banding was released after a week. and had the banding done 3 times after.

Yes, that is something everyone needs to be aware of.

Bleeding is a BAD SIGN.